Since the 1980s, the phosphate elimination was introduced in wastewater treatment, in order to prevent the lack of oxygen in the receiving waters, and particularly in water conservation areas. Phosphorus compounds act as fertilizers and are the main reason for eutrophication (nutrient accumulation) in stagnant waters and streams.Field of application with AQUATO® and AQUATO®KOM & AQUATO®KOM−PAKT. With a P−module for phosphate elimination a dosing pump adds a coagulant like ferric chloride from the reservoir to the wastewater in the biological stage and ensures the removal of phosphorus compounds.
Nature will be grateful !!!
- P-module as an additional treatment
- Reservoir made of steady plastic with a bolt dosing pump
- High operational reliability
- Low maintenance
- Refillable by a long hose
- Easy installation due to suspension chains
- Safe against unwanted access when inside the tank
- Can be retrofitted to any existing sewage treatment plant in operation
|(Deutsch) Zulassung Z-55.31-356||4 MB||Download|
|(Deutsch) Bedienungsanleitung P-Modul||Download|
|Flyer P-Modul - Phosphatelimination||376 KB||Download|